|DC Power Connector Plug Tip for Laptop Notebook Computers.|
Connector size: 6.5mm (Outside Diameter) x 4.5mm (Inside Diameter) with center pin.
This connector back is a 5.5x2.5mm female jack. It is designed to plug on a 5.5 x 2.5mm male barrel connector, such as our AC90 AC Charger, ED04 DC Car Charger, Z6 cable, or other product that has a 5.5x2.5mm male connector like this:
Fits laptop models: (Following is just a partial list, we are unable to verify each laptop model listed here, so please use above detail picture of this connector tip to make sure it is the right one for you.)
Dell: Dell Latitude LX450, Latitude XP, Latitude XP4100, Dell TS30G (BIOS 1.02A)
Fujitsu: FMV-665MC9W, FMV-BIBLO, FMV-LifeBook B8240, FMV-LifeBook U8240, FPCM40951, FPCM40952, FPCM40953,FMV-BIBLO LOOX T70M, FMV-BIBLO MG50K, FMV-BIBLO MG50K/T, FMV-BIBLO MG50R, FMV-BIBLO MG55R/T
Fujitsu LifeBook B, C, E, I, L, P, S, T燬eries
Fujitsu LOOX T Series, PenCentra 130,PenCentra 200,
Fujitsu Point 1600, Point 510
Fujitsu Stylistic LT Series, Stylistic ST Series?
Fujitsu燣ifeBook 270, 280, 400, 420, 435, 470, ?520, 530, 531, 535, 555, 565, 585, 635, 655, 656, 665, 675, 690, 735, 755, 756, 765, 770, 785, 790, 990,牋?
Hitachi Flora Prius 20L
Megaimage Apollo Series, MegaBook 911 Series
Panasonic ToughBook CF-01, CF-07, CF-17, CF-25, 牋? CF-27, CF-28, CF33, CF-34, CF35, CF37, CF41, CF61, CF62, CF63, CF71
Samsung Sens 500, 700, 800, 810 Series
Samsung Sens Pro 500, 505, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525 Series
Sony VAIO PCG-1A1N, PCG-1G1N, PCG-384, PCG-431L, PCG-432L, PCG-481N, PCG-4C1N, PCG-5D1N, PCG-6C1N,
Sony VAIO PCG-500, 505, 700, 800 Seires
Sony VAIO PCG-8A1N, PCG-8Q4L,
Sony VAIO PCG A Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-C1 Picturebook Series,
Sony VAIO PCG-C1 Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-F Series
Sony VAIO PCG-FR Series
Sony VAIO PCG-FX Series
Sony VAIO PCG-GP Series,
Sony VAIO PCG-GR, GRT, GRX, GRZ Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-K Series
Sony VAIO PCG-NV Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-QR Series
Sony VAIO PCG-R, R505, RX Series
Sony VAIO PCG-SR Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-SRX Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-TR, TR2, TR3, TR5 Series
Sony VAIO PCG-U Series
Sony VAIO PCG-V505 Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-VX Series?
Sony VAIO PCG-X18,
Sony VAIO PCG-X9,
Sony VAIO PCG-XE7,
Sony VAIO PCG-XG500,
Sony VAIO PCG-XG9,
Sony VAIO PCG-XR Series
Sony VAIO PCG-Z Series
Sony VAIO PCG-ZRX90/P,
Sony VAIO VGC-LA38G, VGC-LA38T, VGC-LJ Series
Sony VAIO VGN-90HS, VGN-90NS, VGN-90S,
Sony VAIO VGN-A Series, VGN-AS Series
Sony VAIO VGN-B Series, VGN-BX Series
Sony VAIO VGN-C Series, VGN-CR Series
Sony VAIO VGN-E Series,
Sony VAIO VGN-FE Series, VGN-FJ Series, VGN-FS Series, VGN-FT Series, VGN-FZ Series
Sony VAIO VGN-G,
Sony VAIO VGN-LA Series
Sony VAIO VGN-N Series ?
Sony VAIO VGN-S Series, VGN-SZ Series
Sony VAIO VGN-T Series, VGN-TX Series, VGN-TZ Series牋
Sony VAIO VGN-U Series, VGN-UX Series
Sony VAIO VGN-Y70P,VGN-Y90PSY,
Sony VAIO VGN-Z1 Series?
1. Above compatibility list is just a partial list. The connector tip may actually work for more models.
2. Some models listed above have many different sub-models which may not use this connector. Following picture shows the detail picture of this connector tip, please compare your current connector with this picture to make sure this connector tip will work for you:
3. The power adapter you are using with this connector tip should have right voltage and power that meet your computer requirement.
4. This connector tip can plug in to a 5.5mm x 2.5mm connector only. Please read info below to fully understand how to use this connector tip.
How to use this connector tip?
This special connector tip back actually is a 5.5 x 2.5mm female jack:
So it can plug to a standard 5.5 /2.5mm (Outside diameter is 5.5mm, Inside diameter is 2.5mm) connector and convert it to a special connector:
Now you can connect the power connector to your HP/Compaq Laptop/Notebook computers like this:
* 5.5/2.5 mm connector (Outside Diameter 5.5mm, Inside Diameter 2.5mm) is one of the most popular DC connectors. If you have a power adapter with 5.5 x 2.5mm connector, you can use it for HP/Compaq laptop notebook computers listed above buy using this connector tip.
If you are using this special connector tip with some of our universal batteries or power adapters, you need to find the 5.5/2.5mm standard connector tip that comes with the batteries or power adapters first, plug it to the battery or power adapter output cord:
Then plug this special connector tip to the 5.5/2.5mm connector, just like this: