This Solar Panel Kit come with two 60W 18V Solar Panels, one combine cable that link two solar panels output together in parallel, to form 120W 18V Solar Panels
Two Panels, each panel open size: 680mm x 440mm ( 28" x 18").
Single 60W Solar Panel Features:
- Converts daylight into 18V electricity to power laptop computers and or charge batteries, extending battery life
- Ideal for batteries stored in caravans, boats and vehicles in long-term storage
- Suitable for trickle charging a wide range of batteries and power packs
- Requires only daylight (not direct sunlight)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Output Voltage (Vmp): 18V
- Peak Wattage (Pm): 120W. Two panels, each pane 60W
- Peak Currency (Imp): 6.6A
- Solar cell: Monocrystalline solar cells,
- Open Size: 1360mm x 440mm ( 56" x 18").
- Folding Size: 340mm x 440mm ( 14" x 18")
- Weight (lbs): 8.8
- Power output: 40" cable with 5.5 x 2.5mm male barrel connector on each panel, One special connector that combine two panels output togeter.
Special Dongle that connect two 60W Panels output in Parallel:
- Open Size: 680mm x 440mm ( 28" x 18").
One end has two 5.5 x 2.5 mm female connector, which can fit solar panel output connector. The other end has a 5.5 x 2.5 mm male connectorPackage Contents:Two 60W Solar PanelsOne Special combine connector.
Note: The sun does not always strike directly, so you cannot rely on getting the full 56 watts all day. Early in the morning and late at night, the solar panels have a much reduced output with maximum output near noon. A good comparison is to get the equivalent of about 42% of maximum output per 12 hours of sunlight - less on cloudy days.
It is recommended to use this solar panel together with a rechargeable battery so the power generated by the solar panel can be saved and stored. However, the voltage acquired from a solar panel is never stable and varies drastically according to the position of the sun, intensity of the sun rays, and on the degree of incidence over the solar panel. To use this solar panel to charge a battery directly, please make sure the battery can accept variable charge voltages the solar panel provided. If your battery does not have an internal controller to convert this solar panel output voltage to the exact voltage the battery needs, you may need an external DC to DC converter to change the panel output voltage to the charging voltage