DC Power Connector Plug Tip for IBM Lenovo Laptop Computers.
Connector size: 7.9mm (Outside Diameter) x 5.55mm (Inside Diameter) with center pin.
This connector back is a 5.5x2.5mm female jack. It is designed to plug on a 5.5 x 2.5mm male barrel connector, such as our AC90 AC Charger, ED04 DC Car Charger, Z6 cable, or other product that has a 5.5x2.5mm male connector like this:
If your current connector is not 5.5mm x 2.5mm connector, then this connector tip will not work for you.
Fits laptop models: (Following is just a partial list, we are unable to verify each laptop model listed here, so please use above detail picture of this connector tip to make sure it is the right one for you.)
IBM ThinkPad R60 R60, R60e, R60i, R61, R61e, R61i
IBM ThinkPad T60 T60, T60p, T61 T61p series
IBM ThinkPad X60 X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
IBM ThinkPad Z60 Z60m, Z60t, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
Lenovo C100, C200
Lenovo N100, N200
Lenovo V100, V200
IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad 3000 Series:
3000 Y100, Type 8825
3000 Y300, Type 7759
3000 Y500, Type 7761
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X200, Type 7454, 7455, 7457, 7458, 7459
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X300, Type 2748, 2749, 4052, 6476, 6477, 6478
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X301, Type 2774, 2776, 2777, 4057, 4182
... & more...
1. Above compatibility list is just a partial list. The connector tip may actually work for more models.
2. Some models listed above have many different sub-models which may not use this connector. Following picture shows the detail picture of this connector tip, please compare your current connector with this picture to make sure this connector tip will work for you:
3. The power adapter you are using with this connector tip should have right voltage and power that meet your computer requirement. Most IBM/Lenovo laptops listed above need 19V~21V DC input.
4. This connector tip back end is a 5.5 x 2.5mm female jack, so it can only be plugged in to a 5.5mm x 2.5mm male connector (outside diameter is 5.5mm, inside diameter is 2.5mm) like this:
If your current connector is not 5.5mm x 2.5mm connector, then this connector tip will not work for you. Please read info below to fully understand how to use this connector tip.
How to use this connector tip?
(* Note: Following pictures are just for understanding how the connector works. It may be a different connector plug tip shown in the following pictures.)
This special connector tip back actually is a 5.5 x 2.5mm female jack:
So it can plug to a standard 5.5 /2.5mm (Outside diameter is 5.5mm, Inside diameter is 2.5mm) connector and convert it to a special connector:
Now you can connect the power connector to your HP/Compaq Laptop/Notebook computers like this:
* 5.5/2.5 mm connector (Outside Diameter 5.5mm, Inside Diameter 2.5mm) is one of the most popular DC connectors. If you have a power adapter with 5.5 x 2.5mm connector, you can use it for HP/Compaq laptop notebook computers listed above buy using this connector tip.
If you are using this special connector tip with some of our universal batteries or power adapters, you need to find the 5.5/2.5mm standard connector tip that comes with the batteries or power adapters first, plug it to the battery or power adapter output cord:
Then plug this special connector tip to the 5.5/2.5mm connector, just like this: